Biannual “Memory Matters” Outreach Event

The lab had fun talking to the public about our research at the biannual “Memory Matters” outreach event.

We talked about brain rhythms and measured people’s EEG at our activity booth, “Reading minds: deciphering brain waves.”

Read More Here

| May 23rd, 2014 | Posted in News |

31 Responses to “Biannual “Memory Matters” Outreach Event”

1. Short Hairstyles Says:

Thanks for your help and for writing this post. It’s been great.

2. Short Hairstyles Says:

You helped me a lot by posting this article and I love what I’m learning.

3. Hair Styles Says:

Your articles are extremely helpful to me. Please provide more information!

4. Hairstyles Vip Says:

I’d like to find out more? I’d love to find out more details.

5. Hairstyles Color Says:

Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed reading it, especially because it addressed my problem. It helped me a lot and I hope it will help others too.

6. Beauty Fashion Says:

Sustain the excellent work and producing in the group!

7. Beauty Fashion Says:

8. Hairstyles Says:

9. Haircuts Says:

May I request more information on the subject? All of your articles are extremely useful to me. Thank you!

10. Beauty Fashion Says:

Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up!

11. Hairstyles Haircuts Says:

Heya i抦 for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to present one thing back and aid others such as you aided me.

12. Hairstyles Haircuts Says:

Good web site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

13. Hair Cuts Says:

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

14. Hairstyles Says:

This is very attention-grabbing, You are an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for looking for extra of your wonderful post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

15. Hair Styles Says:

As I site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.

16. BRIDALVENUS Says:

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.

17. BRIDALVENUS Says:

The first phase the preparation should, theoretically, be uninfluenced by the intended intensity and duration of the sound which is subsequently produced. In fact, however, so quickly are the three phases accomplished that the pianist rarely has capacity to think, in performance, of each phase separately.

18. Beauty Fashion Says:

I was just looking for this information for some time. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this kind of informative sites in top of the list. Normally the top sites are full of garbage.

19. Hairstyles Says:

One thing is that often one of the most popular incentives for applying your card is a cash-back and also rebate offer. Generally, you’ll receive 1-5 back upon various acquisitions. Depending on the credit cards, you may get 1 in return on most purchases, and 5 in return on buying made using convenience stores, filling stations, grocery stores plus ‘member merchants’.

20. KAYSWELL Says:

Yet another thing I would like to say is that as an alternative to trying to suit all your online degree courses on times that you conclude work (since the majority of people are tired when they get home), try to arrange most of your instructional classes on the week-ends and only a couple of courses for weekdays, even if it means a little time off your end of the week. This pays off because on the saturdays and sundays, you will be much more rested along with concentrated with school work. Thanks for the different guidelines I have figured out from your blog.

21. Hottest Hairstyles Says:

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to send you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

22. Hottest Hairstyles Says:

Wow! Thank you! I constantly needed to write on my website something like that. Can I include a fragment of your post to my site?

23. KAYSWELL Says:

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

24. Haircuts Says:

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

25. KAYSWELL Says:

I have seen that today, more and more people are now being attracted to cameras and the subject of digital photography. However, to be a photographer, you must first spend so much time deciding which model of dslr camera to buy and moving out of store to store just so you could possibly buy the most inexpensive camera of the brand you have decided to pick out. But it doesn’t end there. You also have to contemplate whether you should purchase a digital photographic camera extended warranty. Thanks a bunch for the good guidelines I gained from your blog.

26. Haircuts Says:

As a Newbie, I am constantly browsing online for articles that can aid me. Thank you

27. Hairstyles Says:

May I request that you elaborate on that? Your posts have been extremely helpful to me. Thank you!

28. Hairstyles Says:

29. Beauty Fashion Says:

30. Hairstyles Says:

You’ve been great to me. Thank you!

31. Hottest Hairstyles Says:

hello!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.